When the fun and feasting of Thanksgiving is over, and two days of getting great shopping deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are behind you, there’s one more important day to remember, GivingTuesday. On December 2, we’re joining a national day of generosity, #GivingTuesday. It’s a day when you can make a big impact on essential tremor and on your friends, family and neighbors living with this life-altering condition.
With your help, we’ll raise funds to further research to find the cause of essential tremor that leads to treatments and a cure, increases awareness, and provides educational materials, tools, and support for healthcare providers, the public, and those affected by ET.
How can you be part of it? Here are a few simple ideas:
- Consider making a gift on #GivingTuesday: http://www.essentialtremor.org/givingtuesday/
- Help us get the word out on social media, by sharing our Facebook posts at facebook.com/InternationalEssentialTremorFoundation or follow us on Twitter @essentialtremor and use the hashtag #GivingTuesday.
- Take photos to post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Start planning a Walk in your area for National ET Awareness Month in March: http://www.essentialtremor.org/et-awareness/
- Do something kind for another person.
With your support, we can raise ET awareness for more support, better treatments, and ultimately, finding a cure.