Raising awareness for essential tremor is the first step to increasing knowledge. Together with more knowledge, we can accelerate scientific research, advance treatment options and address the challenges of everyone affected by this life-altering condition.
This March, share that it is National Essential Tremor Month (NETA). There are so many simple ways to get involved to promote ET awareness.
- Start a walk in your area to rally support or send your support to a walker with a donation.
- Download the NETA digital tools (Facebook cover photo, email signature, etc.) to keep the conversations going.
- Make a donation of $25 or more and receive a NETA shirt.
- Host your own creative fundraising event (bake sale, dinner party, dress down day at work, etc.).
- Distribute free posters at your local library, grocery store, church and everywhere else you frequent.
Your contribution, no matter how big or small, will help fund programs that support and promote essential tremor awareness worldwide. Awareness builds knowledge. And together, knowledge can bring us one step closer to greater understanding, better treatment options, and ultimately, finding a cure. Help us build momentum worldwide!